This is a very short story about DOC who is the inventor of a magic straw. The story carries symbolism to show how easy it is to share your work with others and also have them contribute with you.
DOC is named after GOOGLE Doc
MAGIC STRAW: The link that is created when you share a Google Document in VIEW mode.
MAGIC PEN: The link that is created when you share a Google Document in EDIT mode.
I use Google Docs almost every day. I love the ease of use. If you haven't used a Google Doc, please take the time to try it out. Most of all I love Google Docs because you never have to click on SAVE again. So give it a try, and create a Google Doc and then SHARE your document for all to see. Directions on how to share are below.
GOOGLE SHARING DIRECTIONS
Here are some directions for sharing a link for a document. This is directly from a Google Help Page on Sharing
1. Sign in to Google Drive or a Docs, Sheets, or Slides home screen.
2. Open the file you want to get a link for.
3. Click Share for files or the share icon for folders in the top-right corner of the screen .
4. Click Get shareable link in the top-right corner of the sharing box. A link to the file will be copied to your clipboard.
5. Paste the link into an email or chat to share it.
6. To stop allowing people to access the file using the link, open the sharing box > click the dropdown menu below "Link sharing on" > choose OFF > click Done.
7. By default, the link you share will be view only for others. To allow people with the link to comment on or edit the file, click the dropdown menu under "Link sharing on" and change the setting from "People with the link can view" to "People with the link can comment (or can edit)".
8. To allow anyone to be able to open the file or folder using the link, make sure to change your sharing settings to “Anyone with the link” or “Public on the web”. Click Change… when you’re in the sharing box to change this setting.